NOTICE OF SOLICITATION FOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR
MUNICIPAL PROFESSIONALS FOR THE YEAR 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Township of Franklin, in the County of Gloucester seeks to engage firms to fill the following positions for the Township for the year 2020. The contracts will be awarded through a fair and open process pursuant to the provisions of N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5 et seq., N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.5 et seq. (New Jersey Pay to Play Law) and Township Ordinance
O-3-15. The proposal must include the following:
- Should the applicant be a professional requiring licensure in the State of NJ, submit the number of years of experience in the profession and any other professional experience.
- “Certificate of Good Standing” of other similar document evidencing that the professional’s license is not presently suspended or revoked.
- A current NJ Business Registration Certificate.
- Affadavit/Certification that the applicant is a compliant Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- A resume which shall set forth information including, but not limited to the following:
- Full name and business address;
- A compensation proposal; to include submission of an itemized invoice per month to the Chief Financial Officer;
- Listing of all post high school education of the applicant;
- Dates of licensure in the state of NJ and any other State;
- Listing of any professional affiliations or memberships in any professional societies or organizations, with an indication as to any offices held therein;
- Number of licensed professionals employed by/affiliated with the business entity which employs the applicant;
- Listing of all special accreditations held by the individual licensed professional or business entity;
- Listing of all previous or current public entities served by the business entity or licensed professional, indicating the dates or services and position held.
Bond Counsel (hourly)
Municipal Magistrate/Judge (salary)
Conflict/Substitute Magistrate/Judge (hourly)
Special Planner (hourly)
Conflict Prosecutor (per diem)
Conflict Public Defender (per diem)
Planning Board Engineer (hourly)
Planning Board Solicitor (hourly)
Public Defender (salary)
Risk Management Consultant (Health Insurance)
Risk Management Consultant (Other Insurance)
Special Projects Engineer (hourly)
Special Projects Attorney (hourly)
Township Auditor (hourly) and Audit Fee
Township Engineer (hourly)
Township Solicitor (hourly)
Conflict Township Solicitor (hourly)
Zoning Board Engineer (hourly)
Zoning Board Solicitor (hourly)
Two copies of the Proposal must be received by the Municipal Clerk, Barbara Freijomil, no later than 10:00 AM prevailing time on December 13, 2019 at 1571 Delsea Drive, Franklinville, NJ 08322 at which time they will be publicly opened. No RFP’s/RFQ’s will be accepted after the due date and time noted. Each envelope must be clearly marked RFP/RFQ for Professional Services – Fair and Open Process for 2020, including the title of the position for which you are submitting a proposal.