Barbara Freijomil, Municipal Clerk, Township of Franklin
1571 Delsea Drive, Franklinville NJ. 08322
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
The Municipal Clerk has numerous official duties:
- Acts as secretary for the Township and custodian of the municipal seal, and of all minutes, books, deeds, bonds, contracts and archival records of the township
- Secretary of the Township Committee, prepares meeting agendas, and retains original copies of all ordinances and resolutions
- Serves as chief Registrar of voters and is administrative officer for all elections held in the Township, subject to requirements of Title 19 of the Revised Statutes.
- Accepts applications for licenses and permits, and issues licenses and permits unless those responsibilities are delegated by ordinance to another municipal officer.
- Coordinates and manages the storing and archiving of township records
- Can serve as a Notary Public for residents of Franklin Township.